Police Services

RCMP Police Service

Thank you for doing your part in keeping Daysland safe. If you witness driving infractions or suspect illegal activity, please report these to the RCMP immediately.

You can call the local RCMP complaint line at 780-385-3502 or dial 9-1-1.

Flagstaff County Peace Officer

You can also call a Flagstaff County Peace Officer during business hours at 877-387-4100 or 780-384-4111.

Even if an Officer is not in town at the time it is important to call in order to document the occurrence.


You might also enjoy