Town Policies

Town Policies

Town Policies

There are a number of ways to request that Town Council consider a Policy:

  • Through a formal request, you can arrange to speak to Town Council at a Council meeting and ask that they give consideration to passing a Policy.
  • You may submit a letter to Town Council that will be reviewed under the “correspondence” section of the Agenda requesting that Town Council gives consideration to passing a Policy.Please note: Information/correspondence addressed to Town Council members or any of Council’s Boards and Committees may become part of the public record unless the written direction is received requesting otherwise. This means that your personal information will be available to both the public (at the meeting and on the Internet) and the media unless you specifically request that it not be made available.
  • You can petition Town Council to pass a Policy. There are very strict legal requirements that must be met for petitions. The Municipal Government Act sets out legislative requirements that will ensure that the requirements of the Municipal Government Act are being met prior to obtaining signatures.

There are many different Policies in place to assist with the governance and operation of Daysland.

Below is a list of frequently used Policies for easy access. If you are looking for a Policy that is not on this list, please contact the Town at 780-374-3767 or email to obtain a copy.

These documents are for information purposes only and the Town of Daysland is not responsible for any alterations.

Select an item below to download a specific document:

📁 Home → 📁 h-land-subdivision-development ↓