- Snow plowing and sanding.
- Street sweeping.
- Pothole patching, crack sealing and spray patching.
- Line and curb painting.
- Sidewalk repair.
- Maintenance of storm water drainage systems.
- Annual sidewalk and road inspections.
- Preparations of yearly Capital and Operating Budgets.
- Supervision of the Town Water Treatment Plant.
- Operation and maintenance of the water distribution system.
- Operation and maintenance of the Town Wastewater Treatment Facility.
- Operation and maintenance of the wastewater collection system.
- All water and wastewater testing.
- Supervision of all new services.
- Preparation of yearly Capital and Operating Budgets.
Public Works Staff:
Our Public Works staff is very committed to keeping our roads clean, keeping our community safe, and the Town looking its best. They work their hardest to maintain and upkeep our Town’s infrastructure.
Our Public Works staff consists of:
Tein Cote, Public Works Foreman
Tein Cote is a certified Level I Water and Wastewater Operator
Treston VanPetten, Public Works Operator & Parks Coordinator
Treston VanPetten is a certified Level l Water and Wastewater Operator
Steve Bourassa, Public Works Operator
Wade Lomheim, Public Works Operator